For speedrunners and players looking for the best Last Epoch Necromancer Build for 2020. This is your answer.
In our third article based on the best Last Epoch Builds, we’ll take a look at one of the most highly used build styles in Last Epoch- the Last Epoch Necromancer Build. If you want to see how this build compares to other builds we’ve covered, read through our articles on the Last Epoch Beastmaster Build and The Ultimate Last Epoch Lich Build.
Let’s take a look:-
Last Epoch Necromancer Build 2020
Necromancer is a master class belonging to the Acolyte base class. It is a fan favourite and not without good reason. There are practically unlimited possibilities when building a Last Epoch Necromancer Build but the one discussed below will blow them all out of the water. This Last Epoch Necromancer build 2020 will focus on using poison damage to run through enemies while dealing a significant amount of damage.
Wandering Spirits: The points distribution in this skill will focus on reducing their cooldown time, increasing their duration, increasing spawn population and most importantly allowing Wandering Spirits to shoot poison darts
- Souls of Rage[2/4] – Unlocking this node will increase Spirit Movespeed by 30% and Damage by 20%.
- Spectral Putrescence[1/1] – A 40% chance to cast Spectral Putrescence- a projectile that has a 100% chance to poison foes upon impact.
- Soul of Filth[3/3] – Increases Spectral Putrescence frequency by 30%.
- Spectral Scorn[2/4] – Allows Spirits to cast Spectral Putrescence from a further distance.
- Lingering Souls[4/4] – Increases Spirit Duration by 4 units but also increases the mana cost by 4 units.
- Spirit Swarm[3/3] – Decreases the cooldown time for Wandering Spirits by 45% but also increases the mana cost by 45%.
- Thin Veil[5/5] – Increases the reveal rate of Wandering Spirits by 35%.
Soul Feast: The skill points in this tree will be distributed in order to have the maximum chance of casting. This will cost a lot of mana but the positives far outweigh that cost. The Soul Feast skill will also be used to apply Damned.
- Grim Affliction[3/4] – Soul Feast damage increased by 90% but the Ward granted by Soul Fragment is reduced by 60%.
- Sharpened Influence[3/3] – Increases Mana Efficiency by 24% and Maximum Targets by 6 units.
- Renewed Feast[3/3] – Increases maximum number of recasts by 6 units. It takes a heavy toll on Mana Cost as it’s increased by 450%.
- Hunger[4/4] –Increases Cast Speed by 20% while increasing Mana Efficiency by 20% as well.
- Damned[1/3] – Inflicts Damned which deals Necrotic damage over time while reducing their health regen.
- Grand Imprint[1/1] – Removes target limit from Soul Feast. It also removes the Cursed requirement from targets. All enemies within a conical area are dealt damage.
- Devour[5/5] – Increases the impact area of Soul Feast by 200%.
Transplant: The reason for using this skill is to have as many detonations as possible while also giving players bone armor. The skill will also help in returning some mana back to players.
- Acolyte’s Fervor[1/3] – A 10% increase in Cast Speed and Health Cost for Transplant.
- Dance of Blood[3/3] – Allows players to cast Rip Blood which allows players to depart at the cost of increased Health Cost. Three instances of this can be cast.
- Sadism[2/5] – A 10% increase in Global Damage but players will lose health when Transplant hits enemies.
- Pale Blood[3/3] – Restores 30 units of mana but increases Cooldown Duration by 30%.
- Reign of Blood[1/1] – Creates an additional body that detonates upon arrival.
- Hemophilia[1/1] – Increases Bleed Chance On Enemies as well as Bleed Chance On Self by 100%.
- Depravity[3/3] – Creates 3 additional bodies that detonate upon arrival.
- Scarlet Rain[3/4] – Increases Transplant detonation area by 90%.
- Black Mirror[2/2] – Increase in Additional Detonations At Departure by 2 units.
- Bone Armor[1/3] – Grants Bone Armor when using Transplant. Bone Armor provides armor as well as reduced incoming damage for 4 seconds.
Aura of Decay: This skill will be set up to maximize the poison damage as well while keeping our mana regen in check.
- Rot Weaver[3/3] – The Ailment Frequency of Aura of Decay is increased by 24%.
- Seeping Wounds[1/5] – A 12% chance to cause bleeding.
- Mana Blight[1/3] – A 10% increase in Ailment Frequency at the cost of a 2 unit increase in Mana Drain.
- Poisoned Soul[1/1] – A 50% increase in Ailment Frequency and Self-Poison Frequency.
- Plague Rat[2/4] – A 30% increase in Area of Effect when using Aura of Decay.
- Respite[1/4] – A 15% increase in Poison Resistance in Aura of Decay and 50% increased Health Regen When Deactivated.
- Inogulation[4/4] – A 20% decrease in Poison Damage Taken when Aura of Decay is active.
- Vulnerability[2/3] – Enemies have 10% decreased Poison Damage Resistance when in the AoE of Aura of Decay.
- Poison Bolt[1/1] – Aura of Decay fires a poison bolt at enemies every three seconds.
- Poison Barrage[4/4] – A 300% increase in Poison Bolt frequency.
Spirit Plague: This has been set up to apply the maximum amount of poison damage, bleed damage and deal an insane amount of damage over time.
- Efficacious Application[3/5] – A 36% increase in Spirit Plague duration along with a 24% increase in Mana Efficiency.
- Discharge[1/1] – Spreads Spirit Plague after a duration.
- Toxic Transmission[2/2] – Enemies inflicted with Spirit Plague are also dealt Poison Damage(2 stacks).
- Perpetuity[3/3] – A 60% increase in Cast Speed and Cast Duration.
- Anguish[2/2] – The fear effect is also applied to enemies affected by Spirit Plague(2 seconds).
- Pestilence[5/5] – A 75% increase in Global Damage Over Time. The duration is 4 seconds.
- Hemorrhage[3/3] – Enemies are afflicted with three stacks of Bleeding.
- Exsanguination[1/5] – A 40% increase in Bleed Effect on enemies but 1 stack of bleeding is also inflicted on the player.
- Blood Aura[8/8] – A 48% increase in Damage and Minion Damage.
- Blood Pact[5/5] – A 60% increase in Damage at the cost 5% Health Drained Per Second. This effect lasts for 4 seconds.
- Forbidden Knowledge[8/8] – 24% Increased Necrotic Resistance and 8 units Increased Intelligence.
- Crippling Insight[8/8] – Intelligence increased by 16 units while Health Regen is decreased by 40%.
- Survival of the Cruel[8/8] – Health increased by 40 units and 4% Spell Damage Leeched As Health.
- Dance With Death[8/8] – Damage increased by 40% and this effect is tripled when players are below 35% health.
- Hollow Lich[1/1] – Health Leech is converted into increased damage.
- Apocrypha[5/5] – Intelligence increased by 5 units and Spell Damage increased by 15%.
- Unclosing Windows[8/8] – Damage increased by 112% at the cost of 8% Health Drain per second.
- Elixir of Hunger[8/8] – Minions are imbued with Hunger which grants 10% increased attack and cast speed while also providing 10 health upon each hit. Duration: 8 seconds.
- Risen Army[2/8] – An 8% increase in Minion Damage. A 4% increase in Minion attack and cast speed.
- Cursed Blood[10/10] – A 60% increase in Physical Damage, Necrotic Damage, Minion Physical Damage, and Minion Necrotic Damage.
- Reclamation of Souls[5/5] – Increased Ward Retention by 35%. Ward granted when a minion dies(35).
- Frantic Summons[1/1] – A 4% increase in Attack Speed, Cast Speed, Minion Attack Speed, and Minion Cast Speed.
- Tyrant[8/8] – A 24% increase in Health but a 24% increase in Minion Health.
- Cling to Life[3/8] – Vitality increased by 3 units and Minion Resistance increased by 6%.
- River of Bones[5/5] – A 100% increase in Critical Strike Chance, Minion Critical Strike Chance, Minion Health Leech, and Minion Freeze Rate Multiplier. A 20% increase in Critical Strike Damage Leeched As Health and Minion Critical Strike Damage Leeched As Health.
- Heresy[10/10] – Intelligence increased by 10 units. A 50% increase in Minion Critical Strike Chance.
Idols: For this build, players require only one type of idol which is The Stout Lagonian Idol for increased Health.
- Last Steps of the Living
- Wing Guards
- Plague Bearer’s Staff
- Silver Ring(2)
- Bronze Belt
- Stained Tome
- Ruby Amulet
- Profane Hood
This Last Epoch Necromancer Build 2020 is ideal for players who wanna zoom past enemies while dealing damage. At the same time, it is perfect against hefty bosses and mini-bosses as well. The increased poison damage coupled with the huge amount of Wandering Spirits makes this build one of the best Last Epoch Builds of 2020.
Additional Last Epoch Articles